Sunday, September 25

The Quest Begins - Erin Hunter

The Quest Begins (Seekers Series #1)The Quest Begins by Erin Hunter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this book after seeing a fanpic of the main bears on deviantART. I was pleasantly surprised. The book is well written and fast paced. I loved the idea of different types of bears and the struggle of living in the wild. I was drawn in from the beginning. I adore books written in different points of view, especially when they switch from one to the other, a cliffhanger at the end of each. The difference between the bears is great too. You have one from the ice with a loving mother and brother. Another from the forest with a sickly brother and a mother who appears to love the other more than him. The last is a bear from the zoo or 'Bear Bowl,' who has never seen the wild. Each bear is described really well and you feel for each one, hoping they make it through each obstacle.

You've made a fangirl out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment